Trash Pickup & Information
The Borough contracts with Advanced Disposal for Garbage collection and pickup is on Friday each week.
Current Trash/Garbage Rates as of January 1, 2018 are as follows:
|Senior Citizen Residential*||$26.77/Bi-Monthly|
|Businesses||$32.40 to $62.32 Bi-Monthly|
Garbage Pick-Up restrictions:
- Garbage must be in cans or in plastic bags.
- Residents are limited to Eight – 35 Gallon size bags. Keep in mind if the bag is too heavy for you to pick up comfortably the driver most likely will leave it there.
- Garbage pick-up is limited to normal household refuse.
- Residents who have large items such as mattresses, appliances, etc, must contact Advanced Disposal at 1-800-338-8971 to arrange a special pick up. There will be an additional $10.00 charge per item.
- PA residents cannot put electronics on the curb for normal waste pickup – this includes putting them in a dumpster. Advanced Disposal will pick up certain electronics. For a price list click here.
Utility bills are prepared and mailed bimonthly (every two months) for Water, Sewer & Trash.
Water/sewer/trash bills can be paid at the Borough office – 631 Elm Street, Tionesta, or mailed to PO Box 408, Tionesta, PA 16353.
* Senior Citizen Definition is anyone 62 years of age or older